|Photo from the Jim Curtis collection on Civil Rights|
Other recent additions to ExploreUK include the following.
- The James King Ashley Civil War manuscript, a handwritten memoir written by James King Ashley of the 20th Indiana Battery recounting his experiences during the Civil War
- Micrographia: or Some physiological descriptions of minute bodies made by magnifying glasses With observations and inquiries thereupon (1665)
- Spring 2015 Kentucky Alumni
- October and December 2014 University of Kentucky Board of Trustees meeting minutes
- 1888 and 1889 University of Kentucky Agriculture Experiment Station reports (1890-1992 are already available on ExploreUK.)
Many thanks to everyone who helped provide online access to these collections.